quinta-feira, 20 de outubro de 2011

Couchsurfing Experiences!

S- I feel so bad with myself...
L- Why?
S- I am always smiling, people think that I am crazy!
L- Oh...I understand...you must open yourself...Girl just open, do you know what that means?
S- I don't know, what does ir mean for you?
L- It's easy...just smile when u want to smile, cry when u want to cry! Say to everyone how u are feeling in the moment. If u feel angry, say you are angry to them...explain, talk...just open yourself, and show to yourself and other who you really are, what u really feel, and what u really think!
S- Oh but that's so difficult!...
L- I know...you get hurt, onse in a while, but it's worth it, because you will never feel bad with yourself again...you will feel alive. Try it, you have nothing to loose, only to live.
S- It's so hard...
L- Just try it, fear is always there...always! You have t be brave, it mean, even being afraid of it, do it...take the risk. You will feel the adrenaline, you will feel good...just try it! But beware, choose well the person that u open to...or they can use it against you! Open, but choose whisely!
S- Muito obrigada. I have loved to talk to you about all those simple things about live. I think that traveling helpa a lot to learn about yourself. Thank u for being so kind.

Sem comentários: